Stand Up Paddling Tour - Manaus
OverviewStand up paddle surfing (SUP), is a fairly new sport with a Hawaiian heritage. It is an old form of surfing, and has reemerged as a way for surfers to paddle longer distances. The sport is gaining in popularity even in calm coastal waters and lakes.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Exclusive to Viator
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStand up paddle surfing (SUP), is a fairly new sport with a Hawaiian heritage. It is an old form of surfing, and has reemerged as a way for surfers to paddle longer distances. The sport is gaining in popularity even in calm coastal waters and lakes. The sport benefits athletes with a strong core workout. SUPing is popular at warm coastal climates . Another reason for its popularity is that, unlike surfing, paddle boarding is very easy to learn. Within one hour you will find yourself paddling around, confident and very comfortable in the water. Stand up paddle boarding is also popular among girls, specially because an average adult womans lower center of gravity can give them a balance advantage.
Stand Up Paddling Tour in Manaus Program
Stand Up Paddling Tour in Amazon, is practiced on the River Tarum negro water Near by Setur. Our lessons take about two hour, including a short briefing. The Tarum has shallow waters, so people who do not feel very comfortable swimming, have nothing to fear. This activity is recommended to people at all ages, who have no history of knees or back problems. This activity requires that you maintain your body on a straight and rigid position, with the knees bent a little bit. The beach where the lesson will be given it is it self in Tarum is picked by the instructor, according to the water conditions. When you travel to Manaus, SUPing is a must do thing!
Inclusions for Stand Up Paddling Tour
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Stand Up Paddling Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.