Standard Day Entry To The Canterbury Tales
OverviewA visit to Canterbury is not complete without experiencing Chaucer’s famous tales of medieval misadventures at one of the City’s most loved vintage visitor attractions. Experience the sights, sounds and smells of a bygone era in this fabulous recreation of medieval life; a unique introduction to Canterbury and its famous literary connection.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour adventure begins in the Tabard Inn, where you will meet the first of your costumed guides, preparing you for your pilgrimage from London to Canterbury.
To continue your experience, you are invited to share five of Chaucers most famous tales, with the aid of an audio guide (commentary available in six languages together with a special version in English for children). Along the way, Chaucers colourful and entertaining stories of love, romance, jealousy and trickery are dramatically brought to life for you to enjoy.
Your journey ends with your second guide at the shrine of St Thomas Becket be sure to be ready to share your tales from your pilgrimage!
Inclusions for Standard Day Entry To The Canterbury Tales
- Entrance fees
- Tour guides and audio guides
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Standard Day Entry To The Canterbury Tales
- Gifts and Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Following your booking, our reservations team will book you on a specific tour slot within the time frame of your selected tickets. A Morning Tour will fall between 10am and 1pm, while an Afternoon Tour will fall between 1pm and 4:30pm.
Our reservations team will receive your request and put you into an available slot.
Confirmation of your time slot will be received within a few days of booking
On the day, please arrive with your ticket 10 minutes before your given tour time
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.