Join this fun small-group running tour and explore Stanley Park, the seawall and downtown Vancouver. You'll visit popular attractions, such as English Bay, Second Beach, Lost Lagoon, Beaver lake, Coal Harbour, the Olympic torch and Vancouver Convention Centre. This running tour will have plenty of stops en-route to learn about Vancouver and Stanley Park (and catch your breath). It is recommended that you are comfortable running at least 5km. The tour will last 75 -90 minutes, depending on the pace of the group.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and small group of no more than 12 participants at the Digital Orca statue outside the Vancouver Convention Centre West for a 4.3-mile (7-km) running tour through downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park.
Set out at a comfortable pace, breathing in fresh ocean air as you take in some of the city’s top attractions and learn a few things about Vancouver.
Along the way, you’ll stop the Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver Olympic Torch, explore Coal Habour, Stanley Park, the Rose Garden, Beaver Lake and Lost Lagoon, resting at each to listen to historical details and catch your breath.
Run along Vancouver’s seawall and through Stanley Park, featuring more than 400 hectares (988 acres) of rain forest and boasting 'Best Park in the World' in 2014 by TripAdvisor.
The tour is approximately 75 minutes long, depending on the group pace. The tour concludes a few blocks from the starting location.
Inclusions for Stanley Park And Downtown Vancouver Running Tour
- Expertise of a local guide
Exclusions for Stanley Park And Downtown Vancouver Running Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there aren't enough participants to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.