Star Experience At Ramoji Film City With Lunch - HyderabadWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the world of cinema at Ramoji Film City, declared to be the worlds largest unified film city, spread over the area of 2500 acres of land heeled-off with hills, lakes, gardens and other astonishing archaic pieces. The Ramoji film city is a place of beguiling surprises; this magical and magnificent place is a blend of counterfeit man-made masterpieces and fascinating natural beauty.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Buffet lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourIn the morning, you will meet your driverat 8amand head to Ramoji Flim City in Anaspur village, which takes about 1.5 hours by car.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted with asouvenir and welcome drink inside the studio. Ramoji Film City was started in the year 1991. It is a place large enough to entertain the 50 film units at a time. This Film city has all the advanced facilities to handle the pre and post shooting tasks and features sets like the Hollywood sign, airport, Japanese garden, hospital, London street, palaces, landscapes, royal castles, Kashmir Gardens, tea lands and much more. At the same time, this place also has various fascinating natural artistry like lakes, hills, bird park, eco park and bonsai garden.
Enjoy a buffet lunch at an air conditioned restaurant inside Ramoji Film City. After your tour, your driver will be waiting outside, ready to escort you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Star Experience At Ramoji Film City With Lunch
Private hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to Ramoji Film City
Chocolate souvenir on arrival
1 Bottle of drinking water with Fruit Drink Coupon
Buffet Lunch (vegetarian and non-vegetarian) in an A/C restaurant within Ramoji Film City
Evening tea or coffee at Eureka
Fundustan (children play area) and Borasura, Rain Dance
Express entry at Ramoji Movie Magic - Action Theatre and Space Yatra
The exotic Bird Park - WINGS
Live Entertainment Shows at Eureka (6pm onwards)
Spectacular Carnival Parade
Guided tour at Ramoji Film City
Exclusions for Star Experience At Ramoji Film City With Lunch
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.