Star Island Segway Tour - Miami
OverviewRide a Segway through glamorous South Beach and experience a tropical paradise! You will see many beautiful and interesting places like the Versace Mansion, Star Island, the vibrant Lincoln Road (outdoor mall), Ocean Dr and the famous Art Deco District – a delightful glide rich in architecture, history, and culture. Riding a Segway is the best way to see Miami Beach!
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThere are walking tours and there are bus tours, but this unique Segway tour provides an entirely new perspective on Miamis popular South Beach region.
This educational and entertaining Segway PT tour begins at South Florida Trikke Shop in Miami Beach. After a brief training session (safety helmet included), it's time to roll.
Out on the open road, pass bythe Villa Casa Casuarina, aka the Versace Mansion. This mansion isformerly owned by Italian designer Gianni Versace. It's now a glamorous boutique hotel at the center of the famous Art Deco District, the first 20th-century neighborhood to be recognized by the National Register of Historic Places. Also, seethe Lincoln Road Mall, Miami Beach's premiere shopping destination, the major thoroughfare of Ocean Drive, and the exclusive Star Island neighborhood.
Along the way, enjoy stops for photo opportunities of the Miami skyline and other landmark locations and learn about the rich history, culture, and architecture of this unique and popular part of Miami,Riding a Segway PT is the best way to see Miami Beach, so bring your camera and your adventurous spirit.
This Segway adventure concludes back at its original starting point at South Florida Trikke shop.
Inclusions for Star Island Segway Tour
- Segway training
- Safety helmet
Exclusions for Star Island Segway Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Participants must weigh at least 100 lbs. (45 kg) and weigh no more than 260 lbs. (117 kg) and be in good health.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.