OverviewSpend a day on a guided Star Wars experience that will take you off the beaten track. Unearth the real Ring of Kerry and explore the spectacular setting of Valentia Island. Also visit the Skellig Experience Center.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Meet for this 9-hour tour at the Discover Ireland Centre on Beech Road in Killarney a little before 9a.m.
When your tour starts, you'll be taken off the beaten track to explore the spectacular scenery of the Ring of Kerry and the wild Skellig Islands. Both these areas were used in the setting of Star Wars' The Force Awakens.
Arriving in Portmagee, which is the gateway to the Skellig Islands, go on an eco-boat tour that circles both islands. You will be right up close to Skellig Michael and Little Skellig, so you get to experience their unique magical setting and their incredible wildlife. Learn about the Monks that lived on the largest of the Skellig Islands from the 6th-12th centuries, and hear the story of how some of Hollywood’s biggest stars showed up in this tiny coastal setting.
Next on the agenda is Portmagee, where you can stop for a bite to eat (own expense). After, jump back onto the Ring of Kerry, slowly making your way to Killarney, stopping off at many spectacular viewing points to learn about how each location has shaped our history.
Inclusions for Star Wars And Ring Of Kerry Day Tour From Killarney
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Skellig Island Eco Boat Tour (Island Circle Tour)
Exclusions for Star Wars And Ring Of Kerry Day Tour From Killarney
- Food and drinks
- Boat tour to Skellig Michael
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Ring Of Kerry And Valentia Island Cycling Tour From Killarney
- Cork Airport Private Transfer: Killarney To Cork Airport
- Dingle And Slea Head Drive Private Tour From Killarney
- Full Day Dingle And Slea Head Tour
- Ring Of Kerry And Dingle Combination Tour
- Dingle And Slea Head Day Tour From Killarney
- Private Boat Trip On Lakes Of Killarney
- Dingle And Fungie Dolphin Boat Tour From Killarney
- Dingle And Inch Beach Day Tour From Killarney
- Ring Of Kerry And Valentia Island Day Tour From Killarney