Stars And Stripes Tour - Honolulu
OverviewThis tour is moving in more ways than one. Explore and honor three historic sites that shaped the outcome of World War II. You will visit the USS Arizona Memorial where the United States was catapulted into World War II and its fight in the Pacific began. Next, enjoy a tour of the Battleship Missouri. Knowledgeable guides provide colorful stories about the ships history and life at sea during a 35-minute guided tour. Later, honor the freedoms bestowed upon us by all those who bravely served our country since WWI at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl. Before heading back into Waikiki, you will drive through historic Honolulu to see Hawaii State Capitol and Honolulu City Hall, `Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, and Kawaiaha`o Church.
- Skip the line
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
- Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial* Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri Battleship * Walk in the footsteps of General MacArthur and experience the battleships most famous historic mission
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials honoring Americas veterans
- Iolani Palace Official residence of Hawaiis last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the US
- Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific
- Hawaii State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials and Liberty Bell
- Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale (Building in Hawaiian) and on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council
Inclusions for Stars And Stripes Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Stars And Stripes Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
No personal items can remain on the bus.
Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed.
Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
Pearl Harbor Audio Tour and USS Missouri Guided Tour included.
Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French and Spanish.
Lunch is included for Deluxe Tour Guests
Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.