Admire renowned paintings and sculptures by Leonardo Da Vinci, Picasso and Van Dyk, on this inspiring small-group walking tour of the State Hermitage Museum, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums, housing more than 3 million works of art in its collection. Led by an expert guide, you will view masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance and French Impressionists, as well as works by Spanish and Flemish artists, and even see a few St Petersburg attractions on the way.
This tour is limited to six people, providing a small-group experience with your guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourYour walking tour begins at your St Petersburg hotel with a 30-minute stroll to the State Hermitage Museum. Along the way, your knowledgeable guide will point out some impressive sights, such as Kazan Cathedral, the Anichkov Palace, built in the Baroque style for Empress Elizabeth, and the Admiralty – the site of Russia’s former naval headquarters.
Then enter the magnificent Hermitage, which to any art-lover’s delight holds the largest collection of paintings in the world! Founded in 1764 by Catherine the Great, the six historic buildings include the Winter Palace, a former residence of Russian emperors.
After a short introduction, explore the museum with your guide for at least two hours and enjoy the vast collections of art from the masters. View French Impressionist paintings by Rembrandt and Matisse, as well as those by Picasso. See Italian Renaissance works by Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci and Rafael. Then, visit the Spanish section to admire paintings by Velázquez, Goya and El Greco and those of Rubens and Van Dyck in the Flemish section.
After the tour, you can choose to stay longer to experience the Hermitage Museum on your own or leave with your guide back to the city center.
Inclusions for State Hermitage Museum Small-Group Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup by guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for State Hermitage Museum Small-Group Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Tour does not operates for the Cruise ship passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private St Petersburg Hermitage Tour: Skip-the-Line Tour
- 3 Hour Walking Tour Of Saint Petersburg's Feodor Dostoyevsky
- Trip To Saint-Petersburg 5 Days And 4 Nights
- Souvenir Shopping With City Tour Of Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg In A Day: Private City Tour, Hermitage Museum And Church Of The Savior On Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Custom Chauffeured Day Tour
- St.Petersburg 1 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St.Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- 3-Day St Petersburg Experience With Round Trip Transfers