Stately Homes And Gardens Of England Black Taxi Tour From LondonWrite a Review
From USD 943.95
OverviewMagnificent Gardens, exquisite flowers, palatial Stately Homes. This tour has it all and more. Spend a day seeing some of the best homes and gardens in England.
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourFollowing a 9am pickup at your centrally located London hotel, take a seat in your traditional black cab and spin onward to Bowood House — a beautiful 18th-century manor nestled in the Wiltshire countryside.
On arrival, explore the house (own expense), and admire the Georgian architecture and plush furnishings you find. Discover historical artefacts and heirlooms including Queen Victoria’s wedding chair and Napoleon's death mask, and learn of the Marquis and Marchioness of Lansdowne — the ancestral owners.
Delve into the gardens, widely considered among the finest in England, and stroll across the sweeping lawns to the peaceful lake at the bottom. Discover hedgerows and flowerbeds laid out by Capability Brown — a famous British landscape gardener — and capture the pretty views on camera.
Continue on to the second stately home of your tour, either Blenheim Palace, Buscot Park and Gardens, Greys Court, Hidcote Manor Garden, Kelscott Manor, or Sulgrave Manor. As before, explore the house and gardens at your leisure (own expense) and gain insight into their place in British history.
When your second visit comes to an end, relax on route to Covent Garden or your London hotel to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Stately Homes And Gardens Of England Black Taxi Tour From London
- Hotel pickup
- Round-trip travel from central London
Exclusions for Stately Homes And Gardens Of England Black Taxi Tour From London
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.