Statue Express Tour With Statue Of Liberty Pedestal Tickets - New York City
OverviewVisit the Statue of Liberty on a relaxed afternoon tour that includes an expert guide and special access to the Statue Pedestal. With all-inclusive ferry and Statue tickets, this is an accessible and easy-going Statue tour for visitors on a leisurely schedule.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in Battery Park at 1:00pm. Before catching the ferry, learn the story of the park from your expert guide as you see famous buildings like the Clinton Castle and the Pier A Harbor House.
Enjoy a lovely ferry ride across New York Harbor as your guide gives you background on the Statue and other sights, then disembark on Liberty Island. Immerse yourself in the tumultuous history of the Statue as you tour the Island and the Statues expertly curated museum. Your guide will mix facts, history, legends, and anecdotes as they educate and entertain you.
Using special access tickets, climb to the statue pedestal for jaw-dropping views over New York Harbor and Lower Manhattan. Finally, catch a ferry back to Battery Park, content with the knowledge that youve seen Americas greatest monument in the easiest and most relaxing way possible.
Inclusions for Statue Express Tour With Statue Of Liberty Pedestal Tickets
- Expert, Local English- speaking tour guide
- Fully guided Statue of Liberty
- Pedestal Tickets for Statue of Liberty
- All ferry tickets between Battery Park and Statue of Liberty
- Small Groups of 20 people
- Overnight accommodation
Exclusions for Statue Express Tour With Statue Of Liberty Pedestal Tickets
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
Tour participants must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal.
Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Libertys guidelines on specific prohibited items: http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety.htm
Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2.00 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
Tour in English Only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit