Statue Of Liberty Tall Ship Sailing Cruise - New York City
OverviewStep aboard a historic sailing ship and cruise around New York Harbor, taking in magnificent views of this grand city by day, at twilight or by night. You will enjoy breathtaking views of New York City and see the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Manhattan skyline and other treasures of the harbor from the decks of New York's only tall ship.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourQuench your thirst with a nautical-themed cocktail while taking in the majestic sights aboard the Clipper City, New York's largest and most exquisite sailing ship! A replica of the lumber-hauling schooners that drove America's industry more than a century ago, this elegant 158-foot (47m) ship was built in the mid-1980s using plans purchased from the Smithsonian Museum.
With masts and rigging reaching up to 120 feet (36m), you can experience the romance and elegance of cruising in a bygone era on this unique New York Harbor tall ship sailing cruise. The Clipper City boasts outside and covered deck space to ensure comfort even during chilly weather. Choose from 3 relaxing cruise itineraries throughout the day and enjoy great views of New York and the Statue of Liberty!
Join your crew as they unfurl the canvas and set sail for a peaceful 1.5-hour cruise across New York Harbor. See Manhattan's skyline from the spacious main deck or raised quarter deck, and have the opportunity to snap photos of Ellis Island from the water. This is truly a unique way to see New York while you take in the best views of Lady Liberty.
Inclusions for Statue Of Liberty Tall Ship Sailing Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Statue Of Liberty Tall Ship Sailing Cruise
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Subject to favorable weather conditions. Sails in light to moderate rain. If canceled due to severe weather, your sail will be rescheduled at no charge
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Duration varies from 45 to 75 minutes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.