Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise In New Orleans
OverviewSoak up the beauty of New Orleans from the decks of the Steamboat Natchez! On this Sunday brunch cruise, travel along the Mississippi River while enjoying live jazz music and savoring a lovely buffet brunch. This authentic paddle-wheel steamboat will whisk you away to the romance and ambiance of yesteryear. Don't forget your camera, as you'll see amazing panoramas of New Orleans' skyline!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourHead to Toulouse Street in the French Quarter at your selected time for your 2-hour Sunday brunch cruise. Board the Steamboat Natchez, an authentic paddle-wheel steamboat that will take you on an old-time ride along the Mississippi River. This steam-powered vessel has everything from a museum-quality engine room to a megaphone to call the ship's orders.
As you steam ahead on the Mississippi River, enjoy marvelous views of New Orleans skyline while being treated to live music performed by a jazz trio. There is also live narration on board.
Inside the cabin or on the outside decks, sit down to a delectable Louisiana-style buffet brunch. Savor dishes such as egg frittatas, Creole shrimp, cheese grist, bread pudding and fresh fruit (see full menu below), all tasty Louisiana favorites! Drinks including mimosas, punch and Bloody Marys are available for purchase.
Your brunch cruise ends back at the French Quarter with plenty of time to continue your New Orleans sightseeing on land.
Inclusions for Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise In New Orleans
- Paddle-wheel boat cruise
- Live jazz entertainment
- Brunch (if option selected)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise In New Orleans
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (available for purchase)
Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise Menu
Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
Brown Sugar Pineapple Glazed Ham
Shrimp and Grits
Shrimp sautéed with onion, bell pepper, and garlic served alongside hot butter grits
Choice of a classic scramble or scramble with fresh spinach and tomato
Biscuits and Gravy
A popular Southern breakfast dish with sausage and white gravy
Turkey Sausage Patties
Made to order with selection of toppings
Mini Croissants and Biscuits
served with jellies and preserves
Chopped and mixed fresh seasonal fruit
Greek Style Yogurt
Served with almond and cinnamon granola
A New Orleans original! Fresh sliced bananas sautéed in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon
and rum. Served warm atop vanilla ice cream.
White Chocolate Bread Pudding
A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in rich custard
with a decadent white chocolate sauce
Community Coffee and Iced Tea included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point -- just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.