Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise In New Orleans
OverviewSoak up the beauty of New Orleans from the decks of the Steamboat Natchez! On this Sunday brunch cruise, travel along the Mississippi River while enjoying live jazz music and savoring a lovely buffet brunch. This authentic paddle-wheel steamboat will whisk you away to the romance and ambiance of yesteryear. Don't forget your camera, as you'll see amazing panoramas of New Orleans' skyline!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourHead to Toulouse Street in the French Quarter at your selected time for your 2-hour Sunday brunch cruise. Board the Steamboat Natchez, an authentic paddle-wheel steamboat that will take you on an old-time ride along the Mississippi River. This steam-powered vessel has everything from a museum-quality engine room to a megaphone to call the ship's orders.
As you steam ahead on the Mississippi River, enjoy marvelous views of New Orleans skyline while being treated to live music performed by a jazz trio. There is also live narration on board.
Inside the cabin or on the outside decks, sit down to a delectable Louisiana-style buffet brunch. Savor dishes such as egg frittatas, Creole shrimp, cheese grist, bread pudding and fresh fruit (see full menu below), all tasty Louisiana favorites! Drinks including mimosas, punch and Bloody Marys are available for purchase.
Your brunch cruise ends back at the French Quarter with plenty of time to continue your New Orleans sightseeing on land.
Inclusions for Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise In New Orleans
- Paddle-wheel boat cruise
- Live jazz entertainment
- Brunch (if option selected)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise In New Orleans
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (available for purchase)
Carved House-Cured Ham and BaconSmoked in-house meats over pecan wood, with a collard green pot liquor
Soup du Jour
Creole Creamed SpinachSpinach braised with onions, cream cheese, parmesan and feta cheese
Fruit SaladSeasonal fresh fruit with honey, mint and house-made limoncello
Creole Shrimp and Pasta SaladShrimp, celery, onions and Creole seasoning in a rosemary-thyme vinaigrette, topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese
Cheese GritsTraditionally milled corn grits with sweet-cream butter and sharp cheddar cheese
Yogurt CupsEuropean-style yogurt with apple-vanilla granola, slivered almonds, whole rolled oats, cinnamon and African vanilla
Fresh, Hand-made Beignets
The New Orleans classic - French doughnuts, served warm and dusted with powdered sugar
Natchez Bread PuddingA New Orleans soufflé of La Louisiane French bread, eggs, cream, vanilla and cinnamon with a Jim Beam® bourbon sauce
Red Velvet Cake with a Raspberry White Chocolate Sauce
Natchez Biscuits with Jellies and Preserves
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point -- just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.