Stellenbosch, Franschhoek And Paarl Valley Wine Day Trip - Cape Town
OverviewWhether you're a wine connoisseur or a lover of natural beauty you'll be swept away on this wine tour to the famous Stellenbosch and Paarl Valley wineries. Combining historic villages, stunning scenery and fabulous wines, this day trip will have your senses working overtime!
Know More about this tourLeaving Cape Town you'll start the day with a visit to Paarl and the spectacular Paarl Valley. Here you can enjoy a wine tasting and cellar tour at one of the local estates.
The tour continues north-west to the beautiful village of Franschhoek. Then it's on to Stellenbosch, the second oldest town in South Africa and the historic heart of the country's wine region. The final wine tasting will take place here at one of the well-known estates. (Please note that this tour may run in reverse.) The red grape variety Pinotage is unique to the area, but all the classics are represented here: Shiraz, Chardonnay and Semillon.
You'll have the opportunity to walk around Paarl and Stellenbosch on this tour. With the air scented with sweet grapes and the trees softly swaying in the wind, it is a wine lover's paradise and a truly relaxing way to spend the day!
Inclusions for Stellenbosch, Franschhoek And Paarl Valley Wine Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Three wine tastings in Stellenbosch
- Professional narration by tour guide
Exclusions for Stellenbosch, Franschhoek And Paarl Valley Wine Day Trip
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day.
Children under the age of 2 years are not allowed on this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coastal Road Cycle Day Tour from Cape Town
- Half Day Craft Beer Safari Tour from Cape Town
- Chapmans Peak Full day ebike rental
- Full-Day Golf and Cape Point Peninsula Tour
- Full Day Crocodile Cage Diving and Winelands Tour
- The Cape of Good Hope Ebike experience
- Table Mountain Skip-the-Line Ticket and Half-Day Private Chauffeur
- Private 9-Hour Cape Town Big Game Safari with Breakfast