OverviewThis tour goes to the Stingray City sandbar where you will interact with stingrays. This tour also includes two snorkeling stops, the magnificent Coral Gardens and the gorgeous Barrier Reef.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- All necessary equipment included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourEnjoy comfortable air-conditioned shuttle pickup from your hotel/condo along Seven Mile Beach or from the check-in office near the cruise terminals for cruise passengers. The shuttle will take you to our private dock where you will board one of our top-of- the-line cabin cruisers for your excursion.
You will then be taken to the amazing Stingray City Sandbar where you will interact with stingrays in shallow water. If you want to, the crew will show you how to safely feed the stingrays. The on-board photographer will take memorable photos of you and your family and friends with the stingrays, available for purchase on the tour.
After Stingray City you will head to your two snorkeling spots Coral Gardens and the Barrier Reef. The Barrier Reef offers some of the best shallow water snorkeling with pristine conditions and abundant marine life. Coral Gardens is another popular spot full of many different species of Caribbean tropical fish and coral.
After the snorkeling is complete, you will be taken back to the private dock where your shuttle will transport you back to your Seven Mile Beach hotel, condo or to the office in George Town near the cruise terminals.
Inclusions for Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Fruit juice and water
Exclusions for Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD and photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.