Stingray Sandbar And Rum Point Beach Adventure
OverviewEnjoy a fun filled day visiting the famous Stingray Sandbar, relaxing at the picturesque Rum Point Beach, indulging in a Caribbean-inspired buffet lunch and enjoying complimentary use of stand-up paddleboards and kayaks.
- Buffet lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourTake in two of Grand Cayman's best attractions in one day aboard a 65-foot luxury sailing catamaran!
Enjoy a trip to the Stingray Sandbar to meet the famous rays, before relaxing on picturesque white-sand beaches at Rum Point. Indulge in a delicious Caribbean inspired buffet lunch with complimentary iced tea and water. Then, chose between relaxing in a hammock or seeking out adventure and exploring the ocean on a stand-up paddleboard or kayak (subject to availability).
You will have up to 3.5 hours at Rum Point before returning to Safehaven Dock aboard the catamaran. Please note that the catamaran has a fully-licensed cash bar on board; iced water is also provided.
Inclusions for Stingray Sandbar And Rum Point Beach Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Buffet lunch
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Use of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards at Rum Point
Exclusions for Stingray Sandbar And Rum Point Beach Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Beverages are not included in the price of the tour. There is a cash bar available for drinks purchases.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Guests must contact operator at least 24 hours prior to activity to confirm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.