Stockholm City Walking Tour Including The Vasa Museum
OverviewVisit two must-see Stockholm sites, Gamla Stan,and the Vasa Museum, on a 2.5-hour walking tour with a knowledgeable local guide! Starting from Gamla Stan (the Old Town), the tour introduces you to attractions like Stockholm Royal Palace and the Coronation Church, before heading to Djurgården island by ferry. Head inside the incredible Vasa Museum to learn about the city's maritime history.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourWhich are the Stockholm Must Sees? We can show you! Throw all your previous plans overboard and place yourselves in our hands, the must-sees in Stockholm are coming right up! We guarantee the must-sees in Stockholm and a wow-experience - the hidden gems of the Old Town and the oldest, most well-preserved ship in the world - The Vasa Ship. Believe us yet?
Meet your guide at Stortorget, the main square in the heart of Gamla Stan, Stockholms gorgeous Old Town. Gamla Stan is a place brimming with history and your guide will regale you with tales about the people that once lived here -- like Birger Jarl, the citys founder -- as you walk.
In addition to seeing the must-sees in Stockholm -skip the line at the Vasa Museum and cruise between the islands. If youre looking for an all in one, the Stockholm Must Sees is the tour for you. Ship Ahoy, lets go!
Inclusions for Stockholm City Walking Tour Including The Vasa Museum
- Local guide
- Entrance fee to the Vasa Museum
- Ferry to Djurgden
Exclusions for Stockholm City Walking Tour Including The Vasa Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) to Stockholm City
- Stockholm Bromma Airport BMA Luxury Car Private Departure Transfer
- Shore Excursion: Best of Stockholm Group Tour
- Stockholm By Night
- Stockholm Wildlife Safari
- Stockholm By Night: Photography Walking Tour
- Business Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Stockholm City to Bromma Airport 1-7 Passengers
- The Wine Tasting Experience in Stockholm