Stockholm Private Walking Tour
OverviewLearn about Stockholms tangled history and cool modern culture on this 3-hour walking tour. With our knowledgeable guide you will explore the most attractive places in the whole Stockholm mixed with the wonderful views.
Know More about this tour
- 3-hour private walking tour of Stockholm
- See famous landmarks of Stockholm such as Gamla stan (the Old Town) and Södermalm
- Stroll around lesser-known gems
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
Private tour exclusively for you, your friends and family! Discover the citys most interesting places with local insight with our very knowledgeable guides who are full of enthusiasm and interesting stories.
Meet your guide at a local café right in the centre of Stockholm. Together with our knowledgeable tour guide you will wander around in the heart of the city, Gamla Stan, and enjoy its beautiful, narrow streets and see the most amazing views of the surrounding islands.
On this tour, you will head to the hidden pearls of the city centre. There you will discover all the must-sees such as Stureplan, Hötorget, Drottninggatan, Kungsträdgården, Bibliotekstan and get acquainted with Stockholms most famous places and learn about its legends and secrets.
Inclusions for Stockholm Private Walking Tour
- Private tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Stockholm Private Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable footwear recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
Keep in mind that Stockholm is on its way to becoming a completely cashless society, so make sure to bring your card with you, since even the public toilets dont accept cash anymore
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) to Stockholm City
- Stockholm Bromma Airport BMA Luxury Car Private Departure Transfer
- Shore Excursion: Best of Stockholm Group Tour
- Stockholm By Night
- Stockholm Wildlife Safari
- Stockholm By Night: Photography Walking Tour
- Business Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Stockholm City to Bromma Airport 1-7 Passengers
- The Wine Tasting Experience in Stockholm