- 3-hour bike tour of Stockholm
- See famous landmarks of Stockholm such as Gamla stan (the Old Town) and Kungstrdgrden
- Bike around lesser-known gems
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Discover the citys most interesting places with local insight with our very knowledgeable guides who are full of enthusiasm and interesting stories! Meet our guide at a centrally located meeting point and get familiar with the biking rules of Stockholm. From there we will take you on a tour through the history, culture and everyday life of Stockholm. On our way you will discover all the must-sees such as Stockholm's Stadshus with its picturesque park and courtyard, Gamla Stan and its amazing views of the surrounding islands, Kungstrdgrden which is one of the most popular parks among the locals, the exquisite buildings of Ostermalm and the vibrant Kungsholmen island, and get acquainted with Stockholms most significant places and learn about its legends and secrets.
In addition to the most important sights, our knowledgeable guide will make sure you experience some of the undiscovered treasures and hidden pearls Stockholm has to offer and learn more about the Swedish culture and everyday life.