Stockholm Super Saver: Gamla Stan Walking Tour Plus Modern Stockholm Walking Tour
OverviewStockholm. 1,5hr + 1,5hr. Old Town Walk and Modern Murder Mystery combined! Walk the historic, cobbled street stones of the Old Town, see modern buildings and hear about dramas that have taken place in the city centre of Stockholm.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Combine a stroll through the oldest part of Stockholm with a walk among modern architecture. With this SuperSaver deal, you get both areas, for nothing but a trifle. You are free to take the tours on the same day or spread them over two consecutive days.
Old Town Walk (1.5 hours): Located in the heart of Gamla stan, the Old Town of Stockholm, lies Stortorget. Once upon a time the place for Stockholm Bloodbath, now a meeting point for you and your guide. From here we walk down hidden alleyways, see monuments like the Royal Palace, the Cathedral and St George and the Dragon. We wouldnt leave you stranded without capturing the Iron Boy and narrowest alley in Stockholm in your memory bank.
Modern Murder Mystery (1.5 hours): Out with the old, in with the new! Your guide is waiting by one of the most known meeting spots in the city - Sergels Torg! During your Modern Murder Mystery tour you will get a glimpse of whats not included in the guidebooks for Stockholm; the tragedies and dramas thats taken place in public places. In the mix we will throw in famous actors and actresses, posh Stureplan and some fun, modern customs that Sweden and its population possesses.
Please note that customer needs to indicate which day they want to do what tour before-hand. Old Town Walk departs at 14.00 and Modern Murder Mystery at 15.00. Tours need to be taken on different days.
Inclusions for Stockholm Super Saver: Gamla Stan Walking Tour Plus Modern Stockholm Walking Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Stockholm Super Saver: Gamla Stan Walking Tour Plus Modern Stockholm Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.