Stockholm Super Saver: Stockholm City Walking Tour Including Vasa Museum Plus Bohemian Stockholm Walking Tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Get a grip on the history of Stockholm in Gamla stan and the Vasa Ship on Djurgrden, before you build it up with bohemian blues on Sdermalm. With this SuperSaver deal, you can explore two areas (actually three), one at a time, for a cheaper price. You are free to take the tours on the same day or spread them on two consecutive days.
Stockholm Must Sees (2,5 hours): Meet us at the focal point of Gamla stan, or the Old Town as its called in English - Stortorget. In 2,5hrs we will travel in time through decades of war, kings, and queens. Get a first-hand glimpse of the Royal Palace, the Cathedral and Riddarholmen (Island of Nobility), and enjoy the stories we got layered up to impress you! Time to jump onboard a boat - we are going out on Stockholms water for a short ride! Our final destination is the lush island of Djurgrden, where the Vasa Museum lies with all its glory. The ship that spent 333 years in the bottom of the sea is impudently fresh for her age, 98% intact. Jaw-dropping!
Hipster Island (1.5 hours): From old boats to young folks, Sdermalm is one of Stockholms hippest neighbourhoods. Its also the place we choose to call Hipster Island. Sdermalm is home to Lisbeth Salander, The Katarina Church, and Cornelisparken, all of which you will get to know better on this tour. Pass stay-at-home dads, bohemian galleries and quirky shops on your stroll of the area. Our Hipster Island tour ends at SoFo, a mecca for vintage stores, cool restaurants, and hipsters in multiples.
Please note that customer needs to indicate which day they want to do what tour before-hand. Stockholm Must Sees departs at 10.00 and Hipster Island at 14.00. Tours can be taken on the same day or be spread on different days.
Inclusions for Stockholm Super Saver: Stockholm City Walking Tour Including Vasa Museum Plus Bohemian Stockholm Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Admission to the Vasa Museum
- Public Transport (Return)
- Mid Strength Beer
Exclusions for Stockholm Super Saver: Stockholm City Walking Tour Including Vasa Museum Plus Bohemian Stockholm Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Kayak & Wildcamp the Archipelago of Sweden
- Solo Travellers! 5-Day Kayak & Wildcamp the Archipelago of Sweden
- Private Uppsala & Sigtuna half day tour
- Sea Kayaking in the Stockholm Archipelago from Graddo
- Delightful Djurgrden
- 3-Day Stockholm Archipelago Kayaking and Camping Tour
- Sea Kayak Tour With Lunch In Stockholm Archipelago
- Stockholm Archipelago Seal Safari