Stonehenge And Bath Day Trip From London
OverviewSit back and relax as you travel by luxury air-conditioned coach from London to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Bath. On your way, discover the iconic prehistoric stone formation of Stonehenge. Spend a full afternoon exploring Bath, and take advantage of the opportunity to see the ancient Roman Baths or the Jane Austen Visitor Centre.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Hotel pickup included
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourAfter meeting at your central London meeting point, travel by luxury air-conditioned coach to Stonehenge (included). Hear interesting facts about this World Heritage Site from your expert guide and explore it independently. Discover the intriguing significance of this mystic prehistoric monument. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship.
Next, head to the city of Bath, a famous English city in Somerset, 97 miles (156 km) from London. Bath offers fabulous restaurants, tea houses and classic British pubs. Take some time on your own to enjoy a delicious lunch. Then, spend the afternoon discovering this UNESCO-listed Georgian city famous for its delightful terraces and impressive architecture. Choose to visit top sights such as Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge, overlooking the River Avon.
Alternatively, upgrade to visit the Roman Baths, the best preserved Roman Spa from the ancient world. Learn about the history of the baths and how centuries later, the baths were still a destinations for those who wanted to 'take to the waters.' Or, upgrade to include a guided visit to the Jane Austen Visitor Centre, which features permanent exhibitions about the world famous author who lived in Bath.
After your afternoon tour, enjoy a relaxing drive back to London.
Inclusions for Stonehenge And Bath Day Trip From London
- Entrance to Stonehenge with audio-guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Admission to the Roman Baths (if option selected)
- Admission to the Jane Austen Visitor Centre (if option selected)
Exclusions for Stonehenge And Bath Day Trip From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to sites in Bath
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Roman Baths will be closed on December 26
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport