Stonehenge And West Country Guided Tour By Minibus From London - BathWrite a Review
OverviewVisit two of Englands favorite destinations on a day tour from London. Travelacross the English countryside to the prehistoric monument of Stonehengeand the Roman spa city of Bath. Enjoy the lovely traditional villages in the westof England.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a full-day tour west of London to the Georgian city of Bath and theprehistoric stone circle at Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain.
On route to Stonehenge, your guide will talk about the mysteries surroundingthe prehistoric site, built in the Neolithic period by Stone Age farmers. Uponarrival, go to the new visitors center to enjoy the state-of-the-art facilities.Travel by shuttle bus to the stones to experience their mystical ambiance first-hand. You will have approximately 90 minutes at Stonehenge, leaving plenty oftime for refreshments before you depart for Bath.
Drive through some of Englands most beautiful countryside as you make youway to Bath, passing the traditional villages and lush countrysideof Wiltshireand Somerset and Avon. Upon arrival in Bath, go to the Roman Baths, once the most famoushotsprings in Europe. Discover the handsome Georgian architecture of the city ona short driving tour, including the famous Royal Crescent. Then, your guide willrecommend the best places to see, shop and eat for your free timeat leisure.
Inclusions for Stonehenge And West Country Guided Tour By Minibus From London
- Tour of Georgian Bath
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned minibus
- Professional guide
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
Exclusions for Stonehenge And West Country Guided Tour By Minibus From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance ticket to Roman Bath and Stonehenge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Warm coat is recommended during winter period, raincoat during summer and a good pair of walking / flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.