Stonehenge At Sunset, Oxford And Windsor Castle - LondonWrite a Review
OverviewA private viewing of the inner circle at stonehenge-a later start gives the opportunity to visit the state apartments of Windsor Castle, a walking tour of Oxford and a private visit to Stonehenge.
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Visit the Great Hall at Christ Church
- Private Viewing of the Inner Circle at Stonehenge
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Personal Audio Headset
Know More about this tour
Our day starts with a visit to Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied Castle in the world and the home of the Royal Family for 900 years. Its proud, strong walls dominate the delightful town that has grown around the castle over the years. You'll see the lavishly decorated State Apartments containing priceless furniture in glorious colours and St George's Chapel, home to the 14th Century Order of the Royal Garter, our senior chivalric order.
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll. We take you on a fascinating walking tour, which includes visiting the Great Hall at Christ Church, where many scenes from Harry Potter were filmed. We'll also see the Bodleian Library and the picture perfect college courtyards for which Oxford is famous.
Private Viewing of Stonehenge
Most visitors to Stonehenge are not allowed direct access to the stones. On this special day trip from London, you'll be invited to enter the stone circle itself, and stand beside the mysterious rocks towering above you. Your guide will unlock the secrets of this ancient World Heritage site. Enjoy the peace, away from the crowds, as you experience Stonehenge at its atmospheric best.
Inclusions for Stonehenge At Sunset, Oxford And Windsor Castle
- Entrance to Windsor Castle, Christ Church and Stonehenge is included in the tour price.
- The state of the art VOX Radioguide system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.