Stonehenge Inner Circle Access Day Trip From London Including Oxford And Windsor Castle
OverviewEnjoy exclusive access to the inner stone circle at Stonehenge on a this day tour from London, and choose from a sunset or sunrise viewing. Most visitors to Stonehenge are not allowed to enter the inner circle – they have to simply admire the site from the outside – so this is a truly special tour. Combine this once-in-a-lifetime experience with visits to the historic town of Oxford and Windsor Castle – home to the Queen of England. All entrance fees are included!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourStonehenge
Enjoy an unforgettable start or end to your day in London with an exclusive trip to Stonehenge that most mysterious of ancient sites. Choose from two tour times to see the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
What makes this tour so incredible is the access youll receive to Stonehenges inner stone circle, which is normally restricted to visitors. This day tour ensures a unique viewing up close to the magnificent monument. Your guide will give you a full brief on the many mysteries that surround Stonehenge as you take in the atmospheric landscape.
Soak up the local culture on a walking tour around the historic town of Oxford, and see the Oxford Colleges, where notable figures like Bill Clinton, J.R.R. Tolkien, and C.S. Lewis received an education. Also check out the Old Bodleian library, a working research library that dates back to the year 1602.
Our day continues with a visit to Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied Castle in the world, and home of the Royal Family for 900 years. Its proud, strong walls dominate the delightful town that has grown around the castle over the years. You'll see the lavishly decorated State Apartments containing priceless furniture in glorious colours and St George's Chapel, home to the 14th Century Order of the Royal Garter, our senior chivalric order.
From April 2018:
Linked by the beautiful River Thames, this Royal Borough boasts a rich mix of history, culture and heritage making it a must-see for any visit to the UK. Enjoy a walking tour of the beautiful town of Windsor - along the charming cobbled streets. Admire the beautiful Georgian and Victoria architecture as well as Queen Charlotte Street - the shortest street in Britain. See Windsor Castle, home to British kings and queens for almost 1000 years. Windsor Castle is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world.
Inclusions for Stonehenge Inner Circle Access Day Trip From London Including Oxford And Windsor Castle
- Private Viewing of the Inner Circle at Stonehenge
- Entrance to Windsor Castle (until 31 March 2018)
- Walking tour of historic of Royal Windsor (from April 2018)
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Stonehenge Inner Circle Access Day Trip From London Including Oxford And Windsor Castle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that Windsor Castle is sometimes used by The Queen for state ceremonies, and may need to close at short notice. On these occasions, the tour will visit Salisbury (a walking tour in Salisbury) instead - 19th May
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.