Discover Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath on this day trip from London. Leave the city behind you and travel by air-conditioned coach to Windsor Castle, home of the British Royal Family for the last 900 years. Visit St George's Chapel and the State Apartments with your Stonehenge tour guide before traveling out to Salisbury, where the ancient rock formations of Stonehenge await. Continue your amazing tour on to the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, visit the Roman Baths and enjoy a panoramic tour with your guide before returning to London.
- Stonehenge Tour, Windsor Castle Tour and Bath Day Trip led by a Blue Badge guide.
- Enjoy a guided day trip away from the hustle and bustle of the London city to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible.
- All entrance fees included.
Know More about this tourDepart from London and travel out of the city in your air-conditioned coach toward the majestic Windsor Castle. Home of the British Royal Family for 900 years, Windsor is the world's largest and oldest occupied castle and widely considered one of Englandâs finest. Explore the lavishly-decorated State Apartments and St George's Chapel with your guide and hear of the castleâs fascinating history and heritage.
Continue on through the rolling green Wiltshire landscape to Stonehenge, a collection of stones dragged to this lonely plain near Salisbury 5,000 years ago. This ancient stone circle is still a place of strong spiritual significance, and continues to capture the imagination of the many visitors it welcomes each year. Why the stones were placed here and what purpose they served remains a mystery though, so wander around the site at your leisure and decide for yourself why these age-old rocks have found themselves here. Take a look around the visitorsâ center and learn the history of this ancient, mysterious site.
Next, hop back in your coach and continue onward to Bath, famous for its elegant Georgian architecture and widely considered one of Englandâs prettiest cities. Follow your guide on a panoramic tour of Bath and be enchanted by the town's beautiful streets and alleyways, capturing the sites on camera as you go. You'll see Bath Abbey and the much-photographed Pulteney Bridge, modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. During the tour, visit the cityâs famous Roman Baths â the best preserved Roman spa from the ancient world.
At the end of your time in Bath, travel back to Londonâs Victoria Coach Station where your day trip concludes.
Inclusions for Stonehenge Tour, Windsor Castle Tour And Bath Day Trip From London
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Admission to the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Admission to the famous Roman Baths
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 53 people)
- Free Wi-Fi access on coach
Exclusions for Stonehenge Tour, Windsor Castle Tour And Bath Day Trip From London
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
Please note: Windsor Castle is closed January 7, 14, the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead
Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates: December 8, 12, January 5, 19. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead
There is the opportunity to purchase lunch (own expense) in either Windsor or Bath
Cold food and drinks are allowed to be consumed on the coach, no hot food or drinks are allowed on the coach
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.