The Gothic Quarter is crammed with tiny, winding alleyways and streets, with quaint squares and diminutive parks, with centuries-old structures sitting next to modern buildings. Its beguiling and bewildering and very easy to get lost. But this 2.5-hour guided walking tour through the neighborhood is certain to set even the most directionally challenged traveler straight. Learn the history of the neighborhood, see the important sites and finish off with some traditional pintxos, or small snacks, at a cool restaurant in El Born, a neighborhood crammed with wine bars and boutiques.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Stories And Legends Of The Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
- Local guide - Bilingual (English and Spanish) and French only.
- One pintxo
- One drink
Exclusions for Stories And Legends Of The Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes
Infants do not have pintxo and drink included in the price
Operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.