Story About Nicholas II
OverviewThere is no need in any arguments, since the history of Nicholas II and his family has been a matter of incessant scientific, religious, and mystic interest. The interweaving of historic inevitability, strong and loving family ties, and a terrible death creates a story of love and despair, courage and weakness, and a new life after death. You will go to "Ganina Yama" (Ganya's pit, a place where Romanovs' bodies were supposedly burnt), walk around and admire 7 gorgeous wooden churches built without a single nail. Also you will visit Church on Blood, it's one of the biggest Church in Yekaterinburg!
Know More about this tourYour route begins with a short excursion of the city, and you visit the aforementioned Church on Blood. It is built in place of the Ipatiev House where, in the basement, the Tsar family was killed. Then you with your guide go to the shut-down mine named Ganina Yama where the remains of Nikolai II and his family were found. There is an Orthodox monastery there. At the site, you can see 7 wooden churches build without nails.
10-11.30 am - visiting the Church on Blood with a bilingual guide
12 am - arrive at the monastery, feel the atmosphere of spirituality, look at "Ganina Yama" and walk around
2:00 pm - leave the monastery and have a 30 minute ride back to the city
Inclusions for Story About Nicholas II
- Round-trip private transfer
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Story About Nicholas II
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.