OverviewPaddle to South Stradbroke Island and keep a look out for dolphins and whales on this half-day Gold Coast kayak tour. Visit secluded islands, enjoy breakfast on the sands and go snorkeling with tropical fish off Wavebreak Island. Suitable for all fitness levels, the tour includes instruction for kayaking and snorkeling first-timers, plus an interpretive talk about the islands and their environment from your friendly guides.
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach hotel, or meet at the Broadwater Tourist Park if you have your own wheels. Then launch your kayak into Broadwater channel, warm and calm year-round.
While paddling across to South Stradbroke Island, look out for dolphins, turtles, colorful tropical fish and stingrays swimming nearby. Pelicans and sea eagles fly through the air, and if you’re kayaking between May and November you might even see migrating whales!
The kayak tour takes you to two secluded islands, and includes a delicious continental breakfast on the beach. Spend an hour in the water off Wavebreak Island, and use the snorkel gear provided to swim underwater with tropical fish.
Stroll the fantastic surfing beach on South Stradbroke Island, and see if you can spot the island’s golden wallaby, found nowhere else in Australia.
With equipment included, and led by knowledgeable local guides, this kayaking half-day tour is a great way to get the day started on the Gold Coast!
Inclusions for Stradbroke Island Kayak And Snorkeling Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of kayaks and snorkeling gears
Exclusions for Stradbroke Island Kayak And Snorkeling Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
The tour requires a low to medium physical activity: not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
Please bring: swimwear, sunglasses, footwear that can get wet (eg. thongs, sandals), hat, towel and sunblock
Everyone on this tour must be wearing a lifejacket. If you don't know how to swim, please notify the tour guide and wear your lifejacket at all times
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.