Stratford, The Cotswolds, Oxford And Warwick Castle Tour From London
OverviewA fun-filled, fully guided coach tour, see the best that England has to offer, all in one day. Traveling on a luxury air-conditioned coach, drive through the picturesque Cotswolds before visiting the actual birthplace of William Shakespeare and exploring the historical market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Enjoy historical grandeur with entry to Warwick Castle, an incredibly interactive medieval experience. Finish with a guided tour of the beautiful city of Oxford and a visit to the fairytale Brasenose College.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourWalking tour of Oxford, follow the footsteps of Oxford's most revered students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you wander the fairytale cobbled lanes and courtyards of this legendary University City. See the breathtaking dreaming spires', the unspoilt narrow alleys, the Bodleian Library and the ancient squares of this beautiful town.
Entry to Brasenose College. Named after its bronze door knocker. The lawyer, Sir Richard Sutton and William Smyth, Bishop of Lincoln founded Brasenose College in 1509. It boasts fairytale architecture and a rolling green lawn. Past students include David Cameron, current Prime Minister and the writer William Golding.
The Cotswolds, experience breathtaking countryside views of sleepy market towns and villages during a gentle drive through one of England's most picturesque regions.
Shakespeares Birthplace at StratfordUponAvon. StratforduponAvon was the home of the world's most famous and revered writer, William Shakespeare. Visit the quaint halftimbered house where the Bard was born and get fascinating insights into his childhood.
Lunch packs will be included.
Warwick Castle, visit the excellent medieval hive that is Warwick Castle. Enter the Great Hall and immerse yourself in battle preparations. Feel the weight of a medieval sword, become a soldier, try a battle helmet on for size and visit the State Rooms to feast your eyes on Victorian party preparations.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7pm.
Inclusions for Stratford, The Cotswolds, Oxford And Warwick Castle Tour From London
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Shakespeares birthplace
- Lunch packs
- Entry to Warwick Castle
- Entry to Brasenose College
- Luxury airconditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Stratford, The Cotswolds, Oxford And Warwick Castle Tour From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The London Bridge Experience and Thames River Cruise
- The View from the Shard with Thames River Cruise
- Windsor Castle Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Private Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Dover Port
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport