- Seasonal Offer Private tour
- Enjoy a variety of the winter activities at the famous Pyeongchang Trout Festival
- Try ice fishing, eating grilled trout and play the snow programs
- Spend a winter seasonal for Korea Festival
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fallow a guide's instructions while dropping a fishing line into a hole in the ice
- Strawberry picking experience
- Perfect for all ages
Pyeongchang Trout Festival(Gangwon Province)
Pyeongchang Trout Festival takes place during winter in the town of Jinbu-myeon in Pyeongchang-gun district. The festival visitors can enjoy a variety of programs including ice and lure fishing for trout, snow programs, ice programs, folk programs, and more. There will also be traditional folk games including sledding and top spinning, and visitors can try out winter sports such as riding 4-wheel ATVs, Tube sledding, snow rafting, bobsled. Any trout caught from ice fishing and lure fishing can be prepared right away at a nearby restaurant.Trout farming first started in Pyeongchang due to its cold, clear waters. Trout offers plenty of nutrition, and their natural taste makes them delicious when eaten raw.
At around 8:00am, you will be picked up from your hotel in Seoul and greeted by your won personal guide. You will head to Gangwon Province. Located in the mid-eastern part of the Korean peninsula.
Drive for about 3hours and arrive at Gangwon province. Gangwon-do is blessed with beautiful mountains (Mt.Seoraksan, Mt.Chiaksan, Mt,Odaesan and Mt.Taebaeksan) and clean beaches that offer some of the best sceneries and vacation spots throughout the year.Enjoy Pyeongchang Trout Festival tour until the afternoon. Afterward, you will take to the strawberry farm to experience strawberry picking. Strawberry picking is a wonderful activity for the family or friends. The strawberry from this is well known for good taste. Then, you will return to Seoul.