Strawberry Picking Experience & Ice Fishing At Pyeongchang From Seoul
OverviewIf you are looking for something to do aside from Seoul city, Strawberry picking experience & the Pyeongchang Trout Festival are a great cultural option for all ages. Try your hand at ice fishing, one of the South Korea's most popular activities. Enjoy a variety of activities, such as ice fishing, Tube sledding, ice skating and snow rafting, bobsled throughout the day. And Strawberry picking is a wonderful activity for the family or friends.Please note : This tour is seasonal and runs annually between December and February. The date is subject to change.
Know More about this tourHighlights
- Seasonal Offer Private tour
- Enjoy a variety of the winter activities at the famous Pyeongchang Trout Festival
- Try ice fishing, eating grilled trout and play the snow programs
- Spend a winter seasonal for Korea Festival
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fallow a guide's instructions while dropping a fishing line into a hole in the ice
- Strawberry picking experience
- Perfect for all ages
Pyeongchang Trout Festival(Gangwon Province)
Pyeongchang Trout Festival takes place during winter in the town of Jinbu-myeon in Pyeongchang-gun district. The festival visitors can enjoy a variety of programs including ice and lure fishing for trout, snow programs, ice programs, folk programs, and more. There will also be traditional folk games including sledding and top spinning, and visitors can try out winter sports such as riding 4-wheel ATVs, Tube sledding, snow rafting, bobsled. Any trout caught from ice fishing and lure fishing can be prepared right away at a nearby restaurant.Trout farming first started in Pyeongchang due to its cold, clear waters. Trout offers plenty of nutrition, and their natural taste makes them delicious when eaten raw.
At around 8:00am, you will be picked up from your hotel in Seoul and greeted by your won personal guide. You will head to Gangwon Province. Located in the mid-eastern part of the Korean peninsula.
Drive for about 3hours and arrive at Gangwon province. Gangwon-do is blessed with beautiful mountains (Mt.Seoraksan, Mt.Chiaksan, Mt,Odaesan and Mt.Taebaeksan) and clean beaches that offer some of the best sceneries and vacation spots throughout the year.Enjoy Pyeongchang Trout Festival tour until the afternoon. Afterward, you will take to the strawberry farm to experience strawberry picking. Strawberry picking is a wonderful activity for the family or friends. The strawberry from this is well known for good taste. Then, you will return to Seoul.
Inclusions for Strawberry Picking Experience & Ice Fishing At Pyeongchang From Seoul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip private transfer
- English-speaking guide
- Fishing equipment(Fishing rod, Landing net)
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Strawberry Picking Experience & Ice Fishing At Pyeongchang From Seoul
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Snow activities
- Strawberry picking experience
- Tent fishing(with chairs) + All additional activities: USD 35
- All additional activities: USD 22(All events re-entry is possible, except for a bobsled)
- Additional charge
- Preparing service for grilling (per 1 trout): USD 3
- Slice service for raw sashimi (per 1 trout): USD 3
- Fishing chair(Optional): USD 6
- Additional Activities
- Tube sledding: USD6
- Korean traditional sledding: USD6
- Skating: USD6
- Snow rafting: USD6
- Ice four wheel bicycle: USD6
- Ice kart: USD6
- ATV: USD6
- Bobsled USD6 (2times) and 4 more activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 11 people per booking
Recommended to wear warm winter clothes: winter jacket, winter hat that covers your ears, winter gloves, muffler, sunglasses, pocket warmer and winter socks.
Please note that number of fish caught on the day of fishing is subject to change due to weather condition
This tour is seasonal and runs annually between December and February. The date is subject to change.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour