Street Art And Polaroid Tour At Le Marais - Paris
OverviewGo find the Parisian artists and their most outstanding street art works, which you will be able to immortalize with the Polaroid camera kindly lent during this original walking tour. Your guide will take you to the heart of the Marais, a well known area for its eclecticism and creative energy. A must do in Paris!
- Get inside tips from a local
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourA new and unique Parisian culture experience where your guide will take you to the heart of the Marais, to discover the myriad art works that line the streets of this eclectic Parisian area, combining both tradition and modernism. A veritable plunge into the Parisian underground street art world, allowing you to learn about the most famous street artists of the city, their approach, philosophy and techniques. You will discover the works of yosh, space invaders, clet, sobr, gzup, cost, and many other original and innovative artists. An unusual and original tour, fully immersing you in present day Paris. Become an artist yourself: you will be provided Polaroid cameras to help you take souvenir snapshots of the works you enjoyed the most!
Your guide will advise you how to get the most out of your camera and will show you the best locations so that your shots are the most successful. Smaller groups of up to a maximum of 10 people are ideal and manageable for everyone from youngsters to seniors. A delightful, colorful tour, suitable for everyone's eyes.
Inclusions for Street Art And Polaroid Tour At Le Marais
- Explore the Marais, one of the famous areas in Paris
- Discover the street artists, their techniques and approaches
- Polaroid camera
- 10 snapshot pack included per booking
- Professional and local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Street Art And Polaroid Tour At Le Marais
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris
- Seine River Dinner Cruise with 'La Marina de Paris' and Moulin Rouge Show