Street Food Tour Of Cartagena
OverviewENJOY A DIFFERENT TOUR IN THE CITY OF CARTAGENA DE INDIAS WHERE YOU WILL HEAR FROM ITS INCREDIBLE HISTORY WHILE YOU TASTE THE TYPICAL FOOD OF THE CITY.
Know More about this tourBring your appetite and an adventurous attitude. We arrived at the streets of the historic center of Cartagena de Indias to experience the food in the way that the Cartageneros do. Whether you are looking for an appetizer or something more substantial, a healthy appetizer or a sweet dessert, the streets of Cartagena offer everything! One of the best ways to get a glimpse of the daily life and culture of local people is to experience their culinary culture. The 2-hour tour will allow you to know the food customs, be closer and have a personal contact with the real Cartagena, while the street vendors fill our bellies with their delicacies and warm our hearts with their hospitality.
Inclusions for Street Food Tour Of Cartagena
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup (bocagrande, laguito, castillo grande, centro)
- walking tour
- historical tour
Exclusions for Street Food Tour Of Cartagena
- personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Rosario Islands and Baru Boat Tour
- Baru and Playa Blanca Transportation and Lunch from Cartagena
- Emerald Tour in Cartagena de Indias
- Private Romantic Cartagena Sunset Cruise
- Cartagena City Tour: History, Culture and UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Cartagena Shore Excursion: City History Tour Including UNESCO World Heritage Sites