Street Market Exploration And Shopping Tour In Kuala Lumpur
OverviewEnjoy tour in the street market of Kuala Lumpur. Explore and shop at the budget market of Kuala Lumpur. Buy souvenirs and enjoy local street food at the lowest cost. You will also be taken on a short city tour.
Know More about this tour
Tour, shopping, food tasting, streets exploration and much more just in this 4 to 6 hours tour in Kuala lumpur. Your first stop could be Brickfields. Brickfields is a small to medium-sized town and residential neighborhood located just outside central Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is known as Kuala Lumpur's Little India due to the high percentage of Indian residents and businesses. Enjoy shopping specially Indian sarees and dresses and taste local Indian spices.
After Brickfields your next stop will be the Central market. It was founded in 1888 and originally used as a wet market, while the current Art Deco style building was completed in 1937. It has been classified as a Heritage Site by the Malaysian Heritage Society and it is now a landmark for Malaysian culture and heritage. The Central Market Kuala Lumpur is arranged in a stall concept, representing the traditional market that has existed in Kuala Lumpur since the 1800s. The second floor hosts a food court, offering an array of food. Notable are two-storey and single-storey buildings resembling the Kampong-style houses representing the many ethnic groups living harmoniously in Kuala Lumpur.
Your next stop will be China Town. Haggling is a common sight here and the place is usually crowded with locals as well as tourists. The area has dozens of restaurants and food stalls, serving local favorites such as Hokkien mee, ikan bakar (barbecued fish), asam laksa and curry noodles. Masjid India will be last destination of you tour where you can shop all kind of local stuff, like Malaysia, Indian and Chines dress, souvenirs and food tasting. After finishing your tour you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Street Market Exploration And Shopping Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- 4 hours tour in the air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
Exclusions for Street Market Exploration And Shopping Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfer
- Private Transfer: Kuala Lumpur Airport to Genting Highlands
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Hotel
- Fireflies and Kuala Selangor Tour Including Dinner
- Private Transfer: Kuala Lumpur International Airport to or from Hotel
- Private Malaysian Cooking Class
- 2-Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Package
- Genting Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur