Stress-Free Family Trip To Rome
OverviewThis is tailor made tour for people with families and children. It involves the tracing of the steps of the ancient Romans with the very knowledgeable guide, who is thorough in her guiding. There’s special sessions, wherein people can make their own pasta and tiramisu. There’s this whole tour to the preserved ancient city near Rome. There’s the ice-cream tasting session as well. All of the above is made simpler and easy with a customized guide book made both for the tourists and their children, as well.
- Find the Treasures of the Eternal City: Follow the footsteps of the ancient Romans with friendly history lover Alessandro.
- Make Your Own Pasta: Get to know Chiara and learn how to make pasta, following her grandmother's recipe. Then, enjoy a dessert.
- Discover Roman Pompeii: Stroll through the streets of the unusually well preserved ancient city of Ostia Antica near Rome.
- Ice Cream Tasting at the Ice Palace: Visit the oldest ice cream parlor in Rome, enjoy the traditional atmosphere and taste some new flavors!
- Picnic in the Green Heart of Rome: Find very interesting places in Villa Borghese, take a quiz and enjoy a wonderful picnic reward!
- Get Lost on the Bank of the Tiber: Discover hilltop views and the legend of a cannon that fires everyday at noon. Then run to Trastevere.
- Learn How to Shop in the Italian Way: Visit a marketplace popular among the locals where you won't find any tourists, and buy a souvenir from Rome.
Know More about this tour
This trip is special for families with young children!
You choose the activities you'd like to do with your kids and we'll deliver a custom-made guidebook for you, with an addtional journal for your child. Your young one will have plenty of little tasks to do, in order to stay busy. Your whole family will be able to explore Rome stress-free, without any extensive research or planning.
In Rome, you'll see the main things, but you'll largely get off the beaten path. You'll have a tour with a local Alessandro to learn about Rome. He loves kids, so you'll be in good hands. Then you and your kids can have a lot of fun making your own pasta and tiramisu with Chiara. Apart from meeting these fun Romans, you'll be able to explore a lot on your own, just with your guidebooks and journals.
Accommodation not included.
This will be a trip of a lifetime!
Inclusions for Stress-Free Family Trip To Rome
- Tailor made travel guidebook with all maps, plans, arranged activities, interesting and fun information.
- Special guidebook and activities for children
- 24/7 support on the phone
- Activities with locals: Tour with Alessandro, pasta&tiramisu making with Chiara, picnic in the park
Exclusions for Stress-Free Family Trip To Rome
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is Cancelled upto 14 days prior to commencement of the trip, 50% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is Cancelled 14 days or less, prior to commencement of the Trip, 80% Cacellation charges applicable.
- No refund applicable, if the tour is Cancelled 2 days or less prior to commencement of the Trip.
You Might Also Like
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Running Tour
- Trastevere Quarter Rome Segway Experience with Lunch
- Assisi and Basilica di San Francesco Day Trip from Rome