Stroll Through Rice Terraces In Ubud
OverviewEnjoy a stroll through the rice terraces, on this full day, small group adventure in Ubud. Starting with an early morning pick up from your hotel in South Bali, head directly to Ubud before the sun begins to heat up. Venture along a small ridge whilst enjoying the fresh morning air as you take in the stunning scenery that surrounds you. Continuing along the track and through the rice fields meeting the local farmers along the way. Enjoy a quick stop for a refreshing organic drink and light snack before ending the walk in the main street of Ubud.
- Lunch included
- Free snacks included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with pickup at select hotels for the drive to Payogen, a village and gateway to Bukit Cinta Ridge in the Ubud area.
Set off on your scenic walk through the rice fields, a picturesque location that provides panoramic views of emerald-green paddies and a still-untouched agricultural landscape. During your gentle hike along the ridge, watch for locals working the fields, and stop at Sari Organic, which serves organic snacks and beverages to give you a little more energy to make the last stretch of your walk.
Arrive at Kajeng Track, a Balinese version of the 'Walk of Fame,' a paved route decorated with different names that leads you to your final stopa restaurant in Ubud where you'll have lunch. This marks the end of your journey; from here, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Stroll Through Rice Terraces In Ubud
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Stroll Through Rice Terraces In Ubud
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside the select resort areas
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.