Strolling Down Streets Of Zagreb Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewLet’s take a walk down the streets of Zagreb and hear all of the past, legends and battles that once happen in this area. Zagreb the heart of Croatia, main capital and a stop for every person that is arriving or departing from Croatia.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourMeet with your local guide and start exploring Zagreb, you will walk up to Ban Jelacic Square dedicated to governor from middle of 19th century, who abolished serfdom and convened the first elections for the Croatian Parliament. Continue to Tkalciceva Street to see Cathedral, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church, Zrinjevac and many more. Don’t hesitate to be curious and ask about merging of two cities Kaptol and Gradec, ask about the legends of a hidden gold under the Zagreb which is kept by a sleeping dragon.
Join us on this walking tour that will provide you all of the inside and outside stories from Zagreb. Meet our local guides who live their whole life in Zagreb. They know all of the secrets and they will show them to you!
Inclusions for Strolling Down Streets Of Zagreb Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Zagreb Old Town
Exclusions for Strolling Down Streets Of Zagreb Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the tour is 5.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.