The mission of the National Music Centre to give Canada a placethat amplifies the love,sharing and understandingof music. It is a national catalystfor discovery, innovation and renewal through music. At Studio Bell, we are preserving andcelebrating Canadas music story and inspire a newgeneration of music lovers through programming thatincludes on-site and outreach education programs,performances, artist incubation and exhibitions. Explore the sounds, light and interactive activities pouring out of the 22 individual exhibition stages, and engage in an ever-evolving discussion around music in Canada. Everyone is welcome to Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre in Calgary, Alberta.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Wednesday to Sunday* from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm** *Open 7 days per week from May 21 to September 3, 2018, ** Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Easter Monday, **Closed at 3:00 pm on .. read more
Departure Details :
Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre
OverviewWhat if visiting a museum was as exciting as going to a music festival? That sense of excitement, discovering new artists, hearing new sounds and celebrating with friends, this is the approach the National Music Centre (NMC) is taking to developing the exhibitions for our new building. With your admission ticket, explore five floors of exhibitions that tell the story of music in Canada, celebrate music icons at the Canadian Halls of Fame, rock out with our interactive instrument installations and sing along in our vocal booths!
- Entrance fee includes: ,
- Tour five floors of exhibitions that tell the story of music in Canada
- Snap pics of the incredible views and breathtaking architecture
- Play an instrumentrock the guitar, mix a track, and sing along in a vocal booth
- Daily tours and our famous Kimball Theatre Organ demonstration
- See rotating exhibitions honouring music icons
- Check out memorabilia and artifacts from three Canadian Music Halls of Fame
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Check out nmc.ca/whats-on for special concerts and event listings
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Drumheller and Badlands Full-Day Tour with a Small Group
- Half-Day Craft Beer Tour from Calgary
- Full-Day Rocky Mountain Brewery Tour from Calgary
- Axe Throwing at BATL - The Backyard Axe Throwing League in Calgary
- Calgary to Dinosaur Provincial Park Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Calgary and Surrounding Area to Calgary International Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer: Calgary International Airport to Banff