OverviewVisit one of the world's most beautiful waterfalls. Discover the beauty of Croatian oldest and most visited National Park, Plitvice Lakes, enlisted as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.Embrace the natural beauties and enjoy breathtaking views of the waterfalls and flora that surrounds you. Visit one of the biggest gems of Croatia that is only 2 hours drive from Zagreb. Small group for a GREAT experience.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your Zagreb hotel or meet the air-conditioned vehicle in Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square, and travel approximately ninety minutes south towards Lika, a traditional region of Croatia roughly bound by the Velebit and Plješevica mountains.
Arrive at the historic village of Rastoke, situated at the confluence of Slunjčica and Korana rivers. Stroll around the well-preserved watermills and picturesque waterfalls, and admire the unique architecture of the houses built along the river, which are built from limestone and wood with shingle or tile roofs.
Continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest in Croatia. Follow your English-speaking guide on a walking tour of this UNESCO World Heritage-listed park, which is famous for its 16 lakes connected by a series of waterfalls. We will see all of the highlights of the park (both Lower and Upper lakes). Cap off your visit with a boat cruise across the Kozjak lake and a panoramic train ride, soaking up the breathtaking views and pure air, before you return to Zagreb.
Inclusions for Stunning Plitvice Lakes And Rastoke From Zagreb
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Rastoke visit
- Plitvice Lakes National Park admission fee (train and boat ride included)
- English speaking licensed tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (selected hotels only)
- * Between 1st of November and 31st of March, the panoramic trains and electric boats do not operate. You will visit the park on foot instead.
Exclusions for Stunning Plitvice Lakes And Rastoke From Zagreb
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
In Pltivice lakes we visit all of the Lower lakes and the highlights of the Upper lakes (approximately 8,5 kilometers/ 5 miles walk)
A moderate amount of walking is involved with some steep parts – please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes
Not recommended for children younger than three years old
Not recommended for travelers with health issues
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: November 1st through March 31st, the panoramic trains and electric boats do not operate. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods.
Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted
Small group for a great experience (the tour is limited to 15 people)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.