Styled Photoshoot In Central Park - New York City
OverviewExperience a styled portrait session in Central Park - perfect for couples, friends and families alike. Have award-winning photographers capture your adventures in New York City. You'll receive gorgeous photos taken in the worlds most visited park!
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Led by a professional photographer
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThis is a unique way to capture a special moment in one of the most famous parks in the world a personal photo shoot in New York City's Central Park.
A team of professional photographers will plan this photo session with guests. Get an insider's perspective on the locationwhileexploring and enjoying the highlights of the park. Your photographer will lead the way through the neighborhoods and use taxis, the subway, and walking where appropriate.
Visit iconic landmarks in Central Park, such as the Bow Bridge, Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Terrace and Fountain, the Mall and Literary Walk, Sheep Meadow, the Gapstow Bridge, and more.
This customizable experience is perfect forcouples, groups, friends, singles, and families looking for professionally styled photos in New York City.
Inclusions for Styled Photoshoot In Central Park
- Photography by a professional photographer
- Password-protected online gallery of edited photos with four complimentary digital downloads
- Access to purchase wall prints, albums, custom stationary, additional digital downloads, and other products
- Support from IHNY concierge before, during, and after the session
Exclusions for Styled Photoshoot In Central Park
- Transportation/entrance fees to attractions not included (Central Park is free to the public)
- Additional digital file downloads, prints, albums not included but are available for purchase
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking for about 45-60 mins
Can be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather, up to one time with no additional fee
Best light is 8am-10am or 4pm