Sucuri River Snorkel Tour From Bonito
OverviewThis 5-hour snorkeling tour will take you on a one mile boat tour down the Rio Sucuri, after which you enjoy the flow of the river as you snorkel your way back discovering the local wildlife and vegetation.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourStart this 5-hour tour with a pick up service from your centrally located hotel in Bonito. Located in Hacienda So Geraldo, Sucur River is considered one of the clearest rivers in the world. The trip starts with a 1300m (about a mile) boat tour, during which it will be possible to see the regional flora and fauna.
Bonito is a municipality located in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso do Sul, famous for being a worldwide ecotourism pole. Its main attractions are the natural landscapes, the dips in rivers of clear water, waterfalls, caves, caverns and sinkholes.
After the boat trip, you will be snorkeling to return as you flow with the river. The crystal clear waters of the Rio Sucuri, allow the visitor to appreciate the beauty of underwater plants and interaction with various kinds of fish as Piraputangas, Pacu, Corimbas.
Back at the property you will be able to enjoy hammocks, bar and restaurant (not included), and gift shop (not included).
The tour will end with a drop-off at your hotel in Bonito.
Inclusions for Sucuri River Snorkel Tour From Bonito
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Wet suit and mask
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Sucuri River Snorkel Tour From Bonito
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities at the location
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Carry sneakers or sandals, camera, a bathing suit, extra clothes, towel and bottled water
You will not be allowed to carry sun block, or any chemical substance on the skin.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.