Sufi Culture Walking Experience At Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah - Delhi
OverviewThe trip toHazrat Nizamuddin Aulia Dargah is not a tour but a life experience. Witnesslife and Islamic culture along with the stories associated with the great poetHazrat Nizamuddin Aulia, who coined Sufism in the early 14thcentury. The tombs of the great poetand his beloved followers await you with lots of stories, which haveeven influencedthe development of Delhi itself. Get to explore the depths of culture and life of the people living around the Dargah, and enjoy the magical Qawwali music which isspontaneous while singers sing in devotion to the great poet himself. This 3 to 5-hour, shared, walking experience is led by a friend.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
You will be meeting your representative, who is your local mate, in front of Hazrat Nizamuddin Police Station at 4pm.
Your friend will be buying the offerings for the tomb for you, escort you towards the Dargah, and help you store your footwear safely. As soon as you enter the Dargah, the custodians atthe Dargah will welcome you, take you to the Tomb of Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia, and help you do Ziyarat, the worship practice at the Dargah. At 5:30pm, your friend and the custodians of the Dargah will show you around and explain everything that is there to know about Sufism and Islam. Interact with the custodians of the Dargah, whoseancestry lead to the great poet himself.
At 6pm, you can visit the mosque, step-well with them, and learn more about the great poets life. You will be taken to nearby shrines and residential locations where you can witness life and culture around the Dargah.
At 7pm, sit at the Dargah and relax while you listen to some lovely Qawwali music which makes the atmosphere ambient and magical. The place awakens your soul and helps you heal spiritually.
Your friend and the custodians of the Dargah will enrich your experience with interesting stories and tall-tales related to the great poet and his followers. Your friend will take all the pictures for you and will gift them to you because they are your memories. Come with anopen mind and leave completely satisfied.
The experience lasts for three to fivehours, finishes between 7pm and 9pm, and is memorable for a lifetime.
Inclusions for Sufi Culture Walking Experience At Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah
- Visit to Dargah
- Learning about Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia and his life
- Learning life and culture at the Dargah
- Contributions to the Dargah and offerings at the tomb
- Learning about Islam and life
- Listening to Qawwali music
- Local guide
- Bottled water and refreshments
- Walks to shrines nearby
- Visits to Mosque and step-well
- Local tall-tales
- Photographs taken during the experience
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Sufi Culture Walking Experience At Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fees if the travelers have a vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers in the mentioned age range
Free entry for infants of age less than 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour