Sugar Loaf And Corcovado With Christ Statue Plus Other 12 Attractions - Top Two Attractions In Rio - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewYou can be one of the first visitors to get to the Christ the Redeemer Statue early in the morning or see the sunset at the Sugar Loaf Mountain. See the top two main attractions in Rio on this small-group tour, like a semi-private tour. Transport from the main southern Rio hotels and admission tickets are included.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourTour to Corcovado Hill to visit the greatest national icon, the Christ Redeemer Statue in Rio de Janeiro. On the way, see Copacabana beach, Botafogo Soccer Club, Federal University, Guanabara Palace, the official residence of the States Governor, Fluminense Soccer Club and So Judas Tadeu Church. By Van reach Tijuca Forest, make a stop at Paineiras to board the vehicles of the National Park Authority. The visit to the monument lasts around 45 minutes.
Afterward, reach the almost centenary Sugar Loaf cable-car station (the first service in South America and the worlds third oldest). On the way see the Yacht Club, Institute Benjamim Constant, for the blind and the National Institute for Mineral Resources. Visit Urca Hill (200m) and Sugar Loaf (395m). Stay around 30 minutes at the top of Sugar Loaf.
Inclusions for Sugar Loaf And Corcovado With Christ Statue Plus Other 12 Attractions - Top Two Attractions In Rio
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Sugar Loaf And Corcovado With Christ Statue Plus Other 12 Attractions - Top Two Attractions In Rio
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sugar Loaf cable car ticket. This you can buy once you get there without waiting in a line using cash or credit card. Discount for kids, students andsenior with paper passport copy or ID with photo.
- Christ statue ticket
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers for passengers 5 years old and up
Child rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat with ID
Operated by a multi-lingual guide - English and Spanish always
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to check if possible
Note: If the road is closed due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
Please note: special departure times Dec 24th and 31st, Jan 1st and Carnival time in Rio
In case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we make an alternative stop at mirante Dona Marta (362m), generally less affected by cloudiness
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tijuca Forest Hiking Tour Including Waterfalls
- Hiking and Rappelling Adventure at Tijuca Forest National Park
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Bico do Papagaio Hiking Tour at Tijuca National Park
- Historical Rio Walking Tour
- Cidade do Samba Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Stand Up Paddle Tour to Tijuca Islands