Sunday Brunch - Seattle
OverviewJoin us for brunch in the heart of Pike Place Market! Chef Eric is hosting this hybrid hands-on and demonstration class to teach how to make an unforgettable meal using fresh ingredients from our Northwest cuisine. This class begins with a tour where you will see the market through a chef's eyes while selecting delicious, fresh produce together. You'll then settle into the stunning Atrium kitchen as the cooking begins in this 2.5 hour class. Have a drink and help yourself to snacks from our local vendors, then roll up your sleeves as the Eric teaches you how to make colorful seasonal frittata and fluffy dutch baby pancakes. Youll learn the details that make the dish, such as balancing flavors in the different courses, and create two unique pancake sauces. This experience includes the a market tour, discounts on our market vendors, drinks, snacks and a delicious brunch.
Know More about this tour
This class meets at 10:00 am in Pike Place Market's Atrium Kitchen located at 1433 1st Ave. You'll then depart on foot with Chef Eric for a market tour where you will see this historical landmark with an insider's perspective, learning about the local history and the ecosystem of both the Market and of our regional ingredients. After selecting fresh seasonal produce you'll return to the Atrium to help yourself to drinks and snacks of smoked king salmon & Beecher's cheese as the cooking begins. The food includes: mimosas and coffee with snacks, a colorful seasonal frittata, and dutch baby pancakes. Our chef team believes is eating real food full of color and flavor. We design an experience that is decadent, informative and fun. Eat Seattle keeps all classes to 14 people or less (smaller than most classes) so that everyone receives specialized attention and absorbs the full experience. Please let us know any dietary restrictions well in advance and make sure to wear comfortable shoes for the market shopping tour.
Inclusions for Sunday Brunch
- Shopping tour through the local market vendors that supply the best chefs in town
- Education on whats in season, where it comes from and how to pick the best produce
- 10-15% off vendor partners in the Pike Place Market
- Learn about Seattles culture and NW cuisine
- Hands-on and demonstration cooking experience guided by our chef
- Instructional cooking tips and tricks
- Eat a beautifully prepared Northwest gourmet brunch made with the freshest local, organic ingredients
- The digital recipes
Exclusions for Sunday Brunch
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years