OverviewTake a booze cruise of Brooklyn and Williamsburg. Williamsburgs charm is irresistible, with inspiring street art, stellar bites, cute boutiques, and a lively bar scene. Knowing the local hangouts is crucial to experience this area to the fullest, so your tour will be led by an expert. You will visit some faves like Brooklyn Brewery and designer hotspot Artists & Fleas. Your ticket also scores you wine, beer, BBQ, ice cream, chocolate tasting and a guided hot sauce tasting by a hot sauce 'sommelier'.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourThis tour begins with a walk down Bedford Avenue, which is Brooklyn's longest street (it runs for 10 miles). We stop to see some large scale Street Art along the way before coming to our first stop: Brooklyn Brewery, one of the top 10 craft breweries in the United States. We will take some photos and enjoy a brew before heading to a couple more secret stops on Brewer's Row.
After that it's time for Mable's Smokehouse BBQ (vegetarians enjoy delicious Tofu BBQ - it's seriously amazing). Stroll along while learning some interesting historical facts, stop for handmade goods and vintage at Artists & Fleas, and then get ready to be wowed for the best view of the NYC skyline you've ever seen! Don't forget about an incredible chance to sample a well curated selection of hot sauces with a tasting led by a hot sauce 'sommelier'. Enjoy a specialty cocktail or wine tasting (based on availability).
The tour finishes up with ice cream made by an Iron Chef contestant at Odd Fellows Ice Cream and chocolate samples that were made right in Williamsburg at Mast Brothers Chocolate Factory!
Inclusions for Sunday Funday: A Boozy Brooklyn Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Sunday Funday: A Boozy Brooklyn Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved so please make sure you are able to walk around easily and at a reasonable pace
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.