Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Antalya
OverviewJoin this trip to visit the most popular tourist attractions of Turkey. Discover the ruins of the sunken city in Kekova sailing on a glass bottom boat, explore the rock-cut tombs of Lycian necropolis and visit the world famous church in Demre containing the tomb of St. Nicolas.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYourtour sets out in theearly morning with hotel pick-up. Your first stop will befor breakfast at a restaurant with a panoramic view of Kumluca.From here theroad to Kekova Harborcoined the Turquoise Coast is picturesque, as it isbordered on oneside bythe Mediterranean Sea and on the otherside by smalltowns set against theTaurus Mountains of southern Turkey.
On arrival in Kekova, embark on a 1-hour boat trip to discover the ruins of the sunken city. The glass-bottom boat sails slowly so you can clearly see the remains of many buildings under the sea, some withstairs descendingunder the water. Yourguide will explain the history of this ancient Lycian city so that you can imagine how it once looked. On Kekova Island searchforremaining walls and doors of the monumental foundations, one of them considered to be a Byzantine church. Plentyof Lycian sarcophagi can be seen either on the islandor in the sea. Don't miss the opportunityto swim in the clear waters during a break.
After the cruise,you're driven to the ancient city of Myra, famous for itsrock-cut tombs and largeamphitheater. You will have enough time to discover many aspects with your guide, including theLycian necropolis.
Your finalvisit is to the Church of St.Nicholas in Demre. Eachyear thousands of people from all around the world come here to see, touch, and pray at the marble sarcophagus considered to be the original tomb of St. Nicholas. The church was restored some years ago and now serves as a museum. Admireitsinterior covered by relatively well-preserved frescos.
Nearthe church standsa local restaurant where you're served an included buffet lunch before the drive back to Antalya for hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Antalya
- Entrance fees to Demre and Myra
- Kekova boat trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Antalya
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.