OverviewJoin this trip to visit the most popular tourist attractions of Turkey. Discover the ruins of the sunken city in Kekova sailing on a glass bottom boat, explore the rock-cut tombs of Lycian necropolis and visit the world famous church in Demre containing the tomb of St. Nicolas.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your tour sets out in the early morning from Belek, starting with a drive through the Kemer resort hotel and a breakfast stop (own expense) at a restaurant with a panoramic view of Kumluca. From here the road to Kekova Harbor — coined the Turquoise Coast — is picturesque, as it is bordered on one side by the Mediterranean Sea and on the other side by small towns set against the Taurus Mountains of southern Turkey.
On arrival in Kekova, embark on a 1-hour boat trip to discover the ruins of the sunken city. The glass-bottom boat sails slowly so you can clearly see the remains of many buildings under the sea, some with stairs descending under the water. Your guide will explain the history of this ancient Lycian city so that you can imagine how it once looked. On Kekova Island search for remaining walls and doors of the monumental foundations, one of them considered to be a Byzantine church. Plenty of Lycian sarcophagi can be seen either on the island or in the sea. Don't miss the opportunity to swim in the clear waters during a break.
After the cruise, you're driven to the ancient city of Myra, famous for its rock-cut tombs and large amphitheater. You will have enough time to discover many aspects with your guide, including the Lycian necropolis.
Your final visit is to the Church of St. Nicholas in Demre. Each year thousands of people from all around the world come here to see, touch, and pray at the marble sarcophagus considered to be the original tomb of St. Nicholas. The church was restored some years ago and now serves as a museum. Admire its interior covered by relatively well-preserved frescos.
Near the church stands a local restaurant where you're served an included buffet lunch before the drive back to Belek for hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Belek
- Entrance fees to Demre and Myra
- Kekova boat trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Belek
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pamukkale And Hierapolis 2-Day Tour From Belek
- Jeep Safari And White Water Rafting Day Tour From Belek
- St Nicholas Treasures And Cruise To Sunken Kekova Island From Belek
- Antalya City Tour With Duden Waterfall And Antalya Aquarium Visit
- Istanbul 1-Day Guided Tour From Belek Including Domestic Flights
- Cappadocia 2 Day Tour From Belek
- Turkish Bath Experience With Massage
- Manavgat River Cruise With Grand Bazaar
- Fire Of Anatolia Show And Transportation From Belek
- Pamukkale Hot Springs And Hierapolis Ancient City