Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Kemer
OverviewJoin this trip to visit the most popular tourist attractions of Turkey. Discover the ruins of the sunken city in Kekova sailing on a glass bottom boat, explore the rock-cut toms of Lycian necropolis and visit the world famous church in Demre containing the tomb of St. Nicolas.
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourBegin this full-day tour by getting picked up at your hotel in Kemer. During the drive, enjoy the scenic views of the sea and the many resorts along the coastline. Pass through some rustic villages and through the gorgeous Taurus Mountains.
After reaching Kekova Harbor, with its clean turquoise waters, hop on a glass-bottomed boat and push off to have a memorable experience on the water. Listen to the guide regale the group with historical tales and anecdotes of the ancient Lycian city that has sunk under the sea. Get a glimpse of the ruins through the glass bottom of the boat and marvel at the remains of old houses, monuments, and even a Byzantine church. Later on, take a break to jump in the clean, fresh water for a quick swim.
Once the boat docks, hop in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle for the drive to the ancient city of Myra. Gawk at the gorgeous rock-cut tombs and the massive centuries-old amphitheater. After lingering for a bit in Myra, taking in all the ambience of this ancient necropolis, move on to Demre and its main attraction: the Church of St. Nicholas where you can stand in front of the tomb of St. Nicholas, a 4th-century saint who had a reputation for giving gifts. 'St. Nick' eventually became the model for who many people know as Santa Claus.
After, head to a nearby local restaurant for a delicious buffet lunch. When lunch is complete, get back on the automobile to complete the tour as you arrive back in Kemer in the early evening.
Inclusions for Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Kemer
- Entrance fees to Myra
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sunken city Kekova cruise
Exclusions for Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Kemer
- Entrance fees to St Nicolas Church
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.