Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Side
OverviewJoin this trip to visit the most popular tourist attractions of Turkey. Discover the ruins of the sunken city in Kekova sailing on a glass bottom boat, explore the rock-cut toms of Lycian necropolis and visit the world famous church in Demre containing the tomb of St. Nicolas.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet dinner included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts very early, around 5:30am. Pick up time depends on the location of your hotel and will be confirmed after the tour reservation. Around 7 am you will stop in Antalya and have 10-15 minutes for rest. Then you will drive through the famous resort Kemer and stop for breakfast at a restaurant with an amazing panoramic view of Kumluca town.
The road to Kekova harbor is very picturesque. On the left side you will see clean turquoise waters of the Mediterranean sea and on the right side you will pass small nice towns and the beautiful Taurus mountains. In Kekova you will join one hour boat trip to discover the ruins of the sunken city. The glass bottom boat sails slowly so you can clearly see the remainings of many buildings under the sea, the stairs going under the water, etc. The guide will explain you the history of this ancient Lycian city that you can imagine how it was looking before. On the mainland of Kekova island you will see the remaining walls and doors of the monumental foundations, one of them considered to be a Byzantine church. Lots of Lycian sarcophagus can be seen either on the mainland and in the sea. Don't lose the possibility to swim in the clear turquoise waters during a swimming break.
After exciting cruise you will drive to the ancient city of Myra. It is very famous for the Lycian rock-cut tombs and its big amphitheater. You will have enough time to discover the every part of this ancient city and incredible Lycian necropolis. The last attractions to visit is the church of Saint Nicholas in Demre. Every year thousands of people from all around the world come here to see, touch and pray at the marble sarcophagus considered to be the original tomb of St. Nicholas. The church was restored some years ago and now serves as a museum. You will definitely enjoy its interior covered by relatively well preserved frescos.
Just near by the church there is a local restaurant where you will have an open buffet lunch. And then you will drive back to Alanya as the tour is finished. Everybody will be dropped off back at the hotel. The bus arrives to Side city center around 6 pm.
Inclusions for Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Side
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sunken City Kekova boat trip
Exclusions for Sunken City Kekova Demre And Myra Day Tour From Side
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.