Sunnegga Lift Ticket In ZermattWrite a Review
From Zermatt you can reach the Sunnegga family paradise by funicular in a few minutes. This suntrap at the heart of Matterhorn paradise is a magnet for explorers of all ages and an ideal starting point for the onward trip to Blauherd and Rothorn.Â
Wolli fun & adventure park
Leisee - the refreshing mountain lake with the Matterhorn reflection
Kick bike rental
Know More about this tourFrom Zermatt train station, you can walk to the Sunnegga-Rothorn valley station in five minutes. At the station, hop aboard the underground funicular and ascend to 7,506 feet (2,288 meters) in just 4.5 minutes.
On arrival at Sunnegga, calledÂ the âsunny cornerâ of Zermatt, admire the wonderful views of the Matterhorn from the spacious sun terrace of the restaurant. Then, set off to experience the attractions and scenery as you wish. Follow the Marmot Trail or Flower Trail, or enjoy the lakeside playground or kickbiking.
Wolli Playground and Leisee Lake
At Leisee lake, families can enjoy the Wolli adventure playground with attractive barbecue areas and a water feature. Your children can have fun at the playground while you relax in the idyllic lakeside surroundings and contemplate the stunning views of the Matterhorn. Take a refreshing dip in the lake, or play Robinson Crusoe as you cross the water on a wooden raft attached to a cable strung across the waters. Off to the land of adventure!
Kickbiking in Sunnega
You can rentÂ extremely popular kickbikes (own expense) at the Sunnegga-Rothorn valley station, complete with helmets. From there itâs all thrills as you speed downhill to Tuftern and on to Zermatt. There are various restaurants along the way where you can stop for breathers before continuing back to the valley station to return your bikes.
Inclusions for Sunnegga Lift Ticket In Zermatt
- Excursion (single-return ticket)
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Sunnegga Lift Ticket In Zermatt
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.