Sunrise At Salar De UyuniWrite a Review
OverviewSalar de Uyuni is an incredible place where we can appreciate spectacular landscapes reflected by the water and where you can take surrealist photographs, at dawn and dusk.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Breakfast included
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourCovering 4,085 square miles (10,582 square kilometers), the magnificent, mind-bending Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat. Your sunrise session begins at 3am and lasts until 8:30am, when your local guide will pick you up from your Uyuni accommodations. The air can be cool here , but the brisk temperatures are worth it for the chance to watch as the sun illuminates the salt field and ignites the sky with color.Â
After the pre-dawn drive andÂ magical sunrise, grab your camera to shoot optical illusions created by the distant horizon, and enjoy a filling breakfast that's served in the middle of the salt field itself. Throughout the tour your guide will provide commentary and informative info on the salt flats, and the tour finishes back in the town of Uyuni when you're dropped at the frontÂ of your hotel.
Inclusions for Sunrise At Salar De Uyuni
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
Exclusions for Sunrise At Salar De Uyuni
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.